As 2016 comes to a close, we’re taking a look back at what we’ve accomplished alongside our partners, stakeholders, and supporters over the last year.
Here’s what made our list for the most-read stories and news from GPI’s blogs, publications, and announcements in 2016:
- Exploring Energy Storage Technology and Regulation
- Electric Vehicles Provide Large GHG Reductions in Minnesota
- Electric Vehicles are Coming, and Minnesota Needs to Get Ready
- Evaluating the Economics for Energy Storage in the Midcontinent: A Battery Benefit-Cost Analysis
- State and Federal Policy Drivers for Growing America’s Carbon Capture and CO2-EOR Industry
- Energy Storage Technologies and Their Value to the Grid
- Press Release: Diverse Coalition Hails Introduction of Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage Incentive Bill
- Q&A on Performance-based Regulation with Energy Innovation’s Sonia Aggarwal
- EIA Outlook Study Shows Jump in Expected Renewables Development
- 2015 – 2016 Collaboratory Report: Energy Certainties & Game Changers
From all of us at GPI, we wish you a happy New Year!
P.S. There’s still time to support GPI with a year-end, tax-deductible gift. Click here to support GPI today – and thank you!