Over the past year, we’ve shared stories, news, and publications on our work to transform the energy system. These stories highlight the impact that GPI and our partners make at the local, regional, and national level toward better energy.
Here are the top 10 most read stories from 2017:
- Dutcher to Lead GPI Development Efforts
- 21st Century Energy Infrastructure: Policy Recommendations for Development of American CO2 Pipeline Networks
- State and Federal Policy Drivers for Growing America’s Carbon Capture and CO2-EOR Industry
- Minnesota Local Government Solar Toolkit
- Electricity Market Design and Carbon Capture Technology: The Opportunities and the Challenges
- MISO Energy Storage Market Reforms Possible with Utility Complaint to FERC
- Local Economic Benefits of Wind Energy: An Empirical Investigation
- Analysis: Electric Vehicles Provide Even Greater GHG Reductions in 2017 and Beyond for the Upper Midwest
- First-Ever Collaborative Procurement of Solar Garden Subscriptions by Group of Local Governments
- New Report from DOE-sponsored Workshop on Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage Infrastructure
You can help us make even more progress in the coming year with a tax-deductible donation. Invest in better energy by making a gift to GPI today.