Over the past year, we’ve shared stories, news, and publications on that make progress toward our mission of transforming the energy system to benefit the economy and environment. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished and are grateful for our donors, partners, and collaborators who enable us to make an even greater impact.
Here are the top 10 most-read stories from 2018:
- Three Things to Know About Changes to the 45Q Tax Credit for Carbon Capture and Storage Projects
- Before & After: How the FUTURE Act Reformed the 45Q Carbon Capture and Storage Tax Credit
- White Paper: Electric Vehicles Have Potential to Transform the Grid with Previously Unrealized Benefits in the Midcontinent
- Minnesota Cities Charging Ahead Around Electric Vehicles
- Update: Momentum Builds on Carbon Capture with Major Announcements on Projects and Leadership Efforts
- Road Map to Decarbonization in the Midcontinent’s Electricity Sector Released
- Analysis: Cost and Emission Benefits of Increased Demand Response in the MISO Region
- Power Couple: Combining Solar and Electric Vehicle Charging to Solve Dual Challenges
- GPI’s Anniversary: Celebrating Milestones and Looking to the Future Together
- Super Bowl LII + Minnesota + Sustainability = Win-Win-Win
You can help us make even more progress in the coming year with a tax-deductible donation. Invest in better energy by making a gift to GPI.