Over the past year, we’ve shared stories, news, and publications about how we’re making progress toward our mission of transforming the energy system to benefit the economy and environment. We’re energized by the progress we’ve made together with you and our many collaborators, partners, and colleagues and look forward to the year ahead.
Here are the top 10 most-read stories from 2019:
- Primer: Section 45Q Tax Credit for Carbon Capture Projects
- Carbon Capture Coalition Releases Federal Policy Blueprint
- Analysis: How Demand Charges Impact Electric Vehicle Fast Charging Infrastructure
- Why Electric Vehicle Taxes Are the Wrong Strategy for Minnesota
- How the 2019 Polar Vortex Helped Long-Term Renewable Energy Integration in the Midwest
- Ride-Sharing with Electric Vehicles Brings Benefits to Drivers and Consumers
- The Great Plains Institute Names Chief Operating Officer
- Electrifying the Family Road Trip
- Stakeholders Release “A Road Map to Decarbonization in the Midcontinent: Transportation Electrification”
- New Interactive Tool Helps St. Louis Park Visualize Solar Potential
You can help us make even more progress in the coming year with a tax-deductible donation.